Introduction

Hi, my name is Makiyah. My friends call me ki or kia and I'm from Indonesia. Actually I'm not a nurse yet. I'm still a nursing student but soon to be nurse. The reason why I make this blog is for write or share something related nursing. Perhaps how about life as a nurse, as nursing student, or etc. And why I use english on my blog? Because I need to improve my english and one of the way is using english everytime and everywhere included on this blog. So, when you find something wrong on my english, just tell me and I will try to fix it. I think thats enough for the introduction. I will post my first article tomorrow or maybe in a few days later. If you have any suggestion what I need to post, just take your comment on below 👇. Thankyou and spread love💕

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Name of Wards in the Hopsital

BREAST CARE

Tips to Improve Communication with the Elderly